The contents of this website © Peter Jerrim 2021.
Except for quotes or references, all the words on this website are written by Peter.
He has created all the images (including images of words) mostly from his own photos but has also incorporated and mashed works by other people.
Thank you, amazing artists, for creating your work and putting it out in the world.
Peter’s photos, along with your visual works, form the raw material from which the images in this site are created.
Peter hopes your work is honoured here.
Special thanks to:
- Sue Anderson from The Wisdom of the Ring: ‘Diatom ring’ (probably Ornithocercus steinii) in dark chapel, graphite on paper (inverted), with thanks to the artist’s estate and held in the Fine Art Collection, University of Tasmania
- Andrew Jerrim for a photograph of fungi edited and used as a background here and also on on the main navigation page.
- Maria Badasian for photographs of this young man here and here on Unsplash downloaded 23 August 2019.
- Jared Sluyter for his image from Unsplash edited and used as a foreground image on the home page.
- Annie Spratt for two photos downloaded from Unsplash on 23 September 2020. They’re blended and edited to make the image in quite quilt and its accompanying thumbnail here. Also a detail of another photo by Annie Spratt (downloaded 29 January 2021) is used as the floral component here.
- The unknown video and installation artist (sorry, I didn't record your name) whose work was displayed in the National Gallery of Victoria (I think) perhaps in the late nineties, from which I photographed a still reproduced in sharp. Please let me know who you are if you ever come across this.
- Wikimedia Commons for Landschaft mit Sturz des Ikarus (Landscape with the Fall of Icarus) by Pieter Brueghel the Elder – blistar2. GalleriX, Public Domain, edited and used as a background image for the home page.
- Wikimedia Commons for Titian’s ‘Mars, Venus and Amor’ edited and used as a background image for lighter than heir.
If you see an image of an art work or anything else that originates with you – or a photo of yourself – and you want it acknowledged or removed, please contact Peter.